Terms and Conditions
THANK YOU FOR READING LIGHTCO'S TERMS AND CONDITIONS. LIGHTCO ALWAYS ENDEAVOURS TO DELIVER FAIR SERVICE AND QUALITY PRODUCTS.
- LEGAL STATUS
- All copyright of the website lightco.co.za rests with Lightco. This site and the content provided in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed. 'Deep-linking', 'embedding' or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws.
- You may only use this site to browse the content and make legitimate purchases. You shall not use this site for any other purposes including, and without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent purchase.
- Lightco reserves the right to change prices and website content and discontinue items without notice.
- In the unlikely event that any information on this website is incorrect due to technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, Lightco and its employees cannot and will not be held responsible for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages that may arise from the use of erroneous information on the site.
- All products purchased from Lightco must be installed by a qualified electrician. If a qualified electrician does not install the fittings, all guarantees and warranties become null and void.
- The customer accepts that, when handling or installing the goods, they must comply with the instructions supplied therewith.
- The product images on this website are as close to the original item as possible, however, the colours may differ to the actual product.
- In-store promotions do not necessarily apply to the website store, and the website promotions do not necessarily apply in-store.
- All prices quoted on this website are in South African Rand and inclusive of South African VAT at 14%.
- In-store prices and website prices may vary from time to time.
- Lightco will reasonably endeavor to maintain its website. The website is subject to change from time to time. The user will not be eligible for any compensation because they cannot use any part of the website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the website due to circumstances beyond Lightco's control.
- When ordering via this website, the customer must provide details that are true and accurate at all times, in order for Lightco to deliver orders correctly and timeously. Lightco cannot and will not be held responsible if any incorrect details are provided at the time of placing orders.
- Lightco and its employees cannot and will not be held responsible for any direct or indirect consequences of non-delivery due to external constraints and climatic conditions.
- Lightco uses the secure payment gateways of Absa Bank and Virtual Card Services (VCS) for payments of orders placed on this site. No client credit-card information is stored by Lightco.
- Virtual Card Services (VCS) is committed to providing secure online services. All encryption complies with international standards. Encryption is used to protect the transmission of personal information when completing online transactions. Virtual Card Services (VCS) Internet servers are protected by firewalls and intrusion detection systems.
- All light fittings have a 6 month warranty against defective workmanship.
- The customer accepts that, should the goods have a defect, failure or hazard, they will immediately inform Lightco and promptly address the claim. This would be within the warranty period.
- Lightco undertakes to handle the claim within 21 days of receipt of all information in relation to the specified issue.
- Lightco ships within Southern Africa to physical addresses, and not to postal boxes.
- Delivery charges are not included in the product prices.
- Delivery-related duties, taxes and transport costs to countries other than South Africa are for the customer account.
- When ordering via this website, the customer must submit a daytime contact number so that they can be contacted during office hours regarding the delivery of their order.
- Delivery takes up to 10 working days from the date of order. The time it takes to deliver an order will depend on stock availability and the locality of the delivery address.
- Should the delivery of the customer's order be delayed due to the customer's unavailability (for communication purposes) and/or the unavailability of an authorised person to receive the order being delivered, Lightco will subsequently attempt a second delivery of the order.
- Should the second delivery attempt be delayed due to the customer's unavailability (for communication purposes) and/or the unavailability of an authorised person to received the order being delivered, the order will be returned to Lightco and all subsequent delivery and handling costs will be for the customer's account.
- Should the customer cancel their order after the order has been dispatched, Lightco will retain a 15% handling fee and transport costs before refunding the remaining amount to the customer.
- Lightco's courier fees, for deliveries within South Africa, are 5% of the total order value, with a minimum fee of R150. These fees are subject to change without notice.
- Online Orders: due to stock availability and our warehouses being closed during the festive season, delivery may not follow standard timeframes.
- All products purchased from Lightco must be installed by a qualified electrician. If a qualified electrician does not install the fittings, all guarantees and/or warranties become null and void.
- The customer must check all products upon delivery of the order and submit any claims for damages or faults within 48 hours of delivery. Lightco must be advised of such damages or faults in writing, after which Lightco will arrange for the collection of said goods. Once these goods have been returned to Lightco, exchange item(s) will be dispatched to the customer.
- Should the customer not be completely satisfied with their purchased items, for any reason other than damaged or defective goods, then said goods may be returned to Lightco at the customer's delivery expense, whereupon, once these goods have been checked and approved, a refund will be issued to the customer via the same method of payment as the original purchase. Upon the customer's request, a document will be sent to the customer to complete the return request, which must be included in the returned package of goods.
- Lightco cannot and will not accept returns for goods that are not in the original condition, not unused and not in the original packaging.
6. LEGAL STATUS
- NAME: JMS LIGHTING cc T/A LIGHTCO
- POSTAL ADDRESS: PO BOX 35490, NORTHWAY, DURBAN, SOUTH AFRICA, 4065
- PHYSICAL ADDRESSES:
- SHOP 7 THE COLONY SHOPPING CENTRE, 50 OLD MAIN ROAD, HILLCREST
- SHOP 200 SPRINGFIELD RETAIL CENTRE, 2 ILALA AVENUE, SPRINGFIELD, DURBAN
- SHOP 3D MILLENIUM CENTRE, LA LUCIA RIDGE, UMHLANGA
- UNIT 32 BRIARPARK, 10 QUEEN NANDI DRIVE, BRIARDENE, DURBAN
- REGISTRATION NUMBER: ck9845483/23
- EMAIL ADDRESS: firstname.lastname@example.org